Our Wills, Probate and Estates department consists of two partners. Our two consultants have close connections to the department and all our practitioners dealing with wills, probate, trusts and estate advice are members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners ensuring the quality of their work.
Despite the current Coronavirus emergency, we remain open for business and in the event of an office shut down, we shall continue to accept instructions for the preparation of Wills by electronic means and email. Please contact Katharine Palmer or Robert Goodchild by email in the first instance for further information and initial advice.
The services offered by our private client team include: -
- Living Wills
- Obtaining Grants of Representation (Probate)
- Administration of deceased Estates
- Deeds of Variation of Wills and Trusts
- Advice in connection with Trusts and Estates
- Administration of Trusts
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection and Deputyship matters
- Elderly client advice including nursing and care home costs and administration
- Specialist Planning and Care Services
Much of the work we do links in some way with the Property department’s work so we are involved in with the innovative Specialist Reviews and Services. We also offer appropriate advice to the Property department’s clients and support to the Property team when required.