Caring for others

You have a responsibility for the care and welfare of an elderly or vulnerable person, whether in care or at home, you are trusted with that person’s financial affairs and assets, or you need to be able to manage their affairs on their behalf. You have obligations and responsibilities to the vulnerable person, other family members and the Court. We would recommend the following services which we can offer:

  • Lasting Powers of Attorney
  • Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
  • Living Wills
  • Court of Protection and Deputyship matters
  • Advice in connection with Trusts and Estates
  • Administration of Trusts
  • Inheritance Tax Planning
  • Elderly Client advice
  • Residential Conveyancing
  • Property Trusts

To arrange a review and to discuss your personal circumstances and requirements directly, please contact Robert Goodchild, Katharine Palmer, Scott Burdett or Richard Robson to make an appointment for a review consultation.