As a small, independent firm in the heart of Winchester, we aim to get to know you and your business to establish lasting productive relationships with our clients and the local community aiming to be considered your solicitor in your business and personal affairs. We are proud to have advised many local families for several generations and have benefited from their recommendation to their friends, families and colleagues.
Our aim is to provide comprehensive innovative and pragmatic solutions to your business and private matters. We are supported by enthusiastic staff and information technology to be as efficient and effective as possible without compromising our personal service. We encourage personal contact by welcoming visits to our attractive Georgian offices of one of Winchester’s main thoroughfares.
Before joining Warner & Richardson, all of our partners practised with other firms (in Devon, Sussex, Hampshire and London) so they each bring to the firm a wide variety of experience and expertise in business and legal matters.
In every matter we advise upon, regardless of size, we shall always endeavour to:-
- be available to answer your queries and concerns
- act promptly and pay attention to detail
- treat everyone as an individual with individual, particular problems
- provide practical, pragmatic advice
- explain the legal procedures and issues at hand clearly, concisely, honestly and accurately
- discuss the options available and risks involved in any particular matter
- explain our charges and any disbursements involved and ensure costs are fair and reasonable
- remain friendly, personable, approachable and available
- offer our advice and service with care and compassion
- be committed to our clients’ affairs and show that your interests are of prime importance to us
- comply in all respects with the CQS Charter
Our clients’ interests and welfare in whatever work we undertake will remain paramount so we do not pay to or receive from third parties any referral fees or administration charges. It is our firm belief that referral fees affect a lawyer's impartiality which is not in the best interests of our clients.
For those clients who come to see us, our offices are easily accessible by wheelchair and within walking distance of all the town centre car parks and bus stops and the railway station. If travel is difficult for you we will be very happy to arrange home visits.